Elis Pharmaceuticals LLC operates as a generic pharmaceutical company worldwide. It develops, manufactures and markets generic, prescription medications, pharmaceuticals for clinical use in humans.
The Company markets and distributes products in three main categories:
- Prescription Medications
- OTC (Over The Counter)
- Generics Medicines
The company serves drug wholesalers, distributors of generic pharmaceuticals, ministries and departments of health; public, private, industry and military hospitals, clinics and healthcare systems and affiliated organizations worldwide.
The Company focuses its resources on three principal strategies:
- Developing and marketing selected generic pharmaceuticals;
- Developing and marketing proprietary pharmaceuticals
- Pursuing development and marketing of generic biopharmaceuticals.
We are committed to providing our customers with generic pharmaceuticals that are produced under internationally recognized B.P. or USP quality standards in world class manufacturing facilities. We are customer driven and strive to supply quality pharmaceuticals and generic drugs at significant savings for the benefit of our customers, worldwide.
Elis Quality Concept
Elis continuously endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards for its products and services. Elis stands by its commitment to provide products meeting international quality standards. We understand that quality of products and services is at the heart of our continuing success. We strive to meet and exceed the norms formulated by various national and international quality and standards setting institutions.
Quality Control and Assurance
Quality is our highest priority. It stands first in our list of attributes. We believe in Continuous Quality Improvement in every aspect of our work. It is reflected in both our work philosophy and day-to-day practices. It is said “Perfection is a Journey and not a Destination.” Accordingly, Elis ‘s quality assurance objective is to assure that every product, package and unit of medicine of Elis is of the highest standard. We make Elis products into better medical solutions to serve health professionals and their patients.
Our SGS certified quality control program plays a vital role in every stage of our production process. Its role extends to raw material testing, supplier identification, andmanufacture and verification of the quality of finished products under packaged conditions. We are equipped with most sophisticated and modern analytical equipment to comply with Good Laboratory Practices. Our QC department’s SGS certified analysts carry out raw material analysis, bulk and finished product analysis, and environmental monitoring of our plant according to British pharmacopoeia requirements.
Research & Development
Realizing the importance of Research and Development (R&D) in the pharmaceutical industry, we maintain and operate a separate and distinct R & D department. The department is staffed by experienced research analysts. The R&D department has allowed us to take many initiatives such as:
- Enhancement of the quality of our medicines
- Implementation of new drug delivery systems
- Improvement in our manufacturing processes
- Helpus tobetter understand and meet the diverse requirements of our customers
- Develop new medicines with different formulations
Elis is the Licensee and “Marketing Authorization Holder” for the following new breaking through drugs for the Middle East:
1)”Vitaros” an approved ED drug by”Health Canada”& 10 European Countries as “First line Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction” Vitaros is a topical drug.
2) “Clarastill” Eye Drops, CE approved as medical device to treat the Cataract disease, “Clarastill” is manufactured in Italy and marketed in Europe.
3) “Prussian Blue” is an antidote for treatment of patients with known or suspected internal contamination with radioactive Cesium and/or radioactive or non-radioactive Thallium to increase their rates of elimination. “Prussian Blue” is manufactured in Germany and USFDA approved.
On top of the above Elis haslarge range of Generic medicines and OTC products