Notice: do_shortcode_tag was called incorrectly. Attempting to parse a shortcode without a valid callback: contact-form-7 Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.3.0.) in /home/dvevqi4g0gft/elispharma/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4778
Elis Pharmaceuticals aims to attract and retain highly talented and enthusiastic professionals who contribute to our company and its divisions through their attitude and strong work ethic.
Elis Pharmaceuticals offers our employees a high-quality working environment together with attractive compensation and benefits, and ongoing opportunities for growth and development.
We are looking to hire two (2) medical representatives in UAE:
Position 1: Dubai, Northern Emirates Ref: Dxb
Position 2: Abu Dhabi, Al Ain Ref: AUH
- Visiting physicians to help them manage their patient’s ED disease using the Company’s Pharmaceuticals products.
- Distribute knowledge using guidelines through product samples, marketing literature, clinical trials related to his products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
- Follow-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having an impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Company’s products.
- Providing approved information to HCP on The Company products,
- Enlisting Company’s products in the formulary of institutions and Private Hospitals
- Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process especially in the government sector and institutions
- Organizing AV activities and Hospital Staff meeting in his area.
- Reporting visits and other activities using the Company CRM platform.
- Update his customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentation and customer insights
- Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats, opportunities
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Pharmacy Education Background (B.Sc. Pharmacy)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Multinational company in UAE
- Governmental & Private sector experience is required
- Experience in Urology therapeutic area and ED is required
- Native Arabic speaking and Fluency in English
- Effective Selling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.[contact-form-7 id="55" title="Careers"]